COVID-19 fundraising and development toolkit
At the Steier Group, we know that the current coronavirus crisis is impacting nonprofits across the country. With that in mind, we are compiling COVID-19 fundraising resources to help nonprofits weather this storm together. For continuous fundraising and development updates throughout this crisis, please sign up for our Steier Tips email newsletter.
Below are some of the resources we have created to address fundraising in the time of corona. This will be a growing document, so please check back for additional resources as they become available.
Fundraising and development tips during a crisis
- Don’t be afraid to ask major donors for support — they want to help
- Can you fundraise during the COVID-19 crisis?
- CARES Act: How will it impact nonprofits and charitable giving
- Fundraising and development during the coronavirus pandemic.
Catholic resource guides
Members of the Steier Group team have more than 20 years of ministry experience. Using this knowledge, our team has crafted guides to help Catholics celebrate Mass while being physically distant at home.
Currently, the Steier Group will release a weekly guide during the Easter Season. In the future, weekly guides will provide a Stewardship focus. Sign up to receive the weekly guides here.
- Second Sunday of Easter/Divine Mercy
- Third Sunday of Easter
- Fourth Sunday of Easter
- Fifth Sunday of Easter
- Sixth Sunday of Easter
- The Ascension of the Lord
Stewardship, development and fundraising live forums
- First live forum: Stewardship, Development and Fundraising
- Second live forum: Holy Week from home
- Third live forum: Asking in April
- Fourth live forum: Digital Do’s and Don’ts
- Fifth live forum: Donor Diagnosis