COVID-19 fundraising and development toolkit
At the Steier Group, we know that the current coronavirus crisis is impacting nonprofits across the country. With that in mind, we are compiling COVID-19 fundraising resources to help nonprofits weather this storm together. For continuous fundraising and development updates throughout this crisis, please sign up for our Steier Tips email newsletter.
Below are some of the resources we have created to address fundraising in the time of corona. This will be a growing document, so please check back for additional resources as they become available.
Fundraising and development tips during a crisis
- Now’s the time to consider a capital campaign in 2020
- Don’t be afraid to ask major donors for support — they want to help
- Can you fundraise during the COVID-19 crisis?
- CARES Act: How will it impact nonprofits and charitable giving
- Fundraising and development during the coronavirus pandemic.
Stewardship, development and fundraising live forums
- First live forum: Stewardship, Development and Fundraising
- Second live forum: Holy Week from home
- Third live forum: Asking in April
- Fourth live forum: Digital Do’s and Don’ts
- Fifth live forum: Donor Diagnosis
- Sixth live forum: Welcome Home … Our Return to Worship